"Follow the ball - football warming-up/intensity"
Suitable for the following techniques: condition , warming-up
View drills for other technique
Follow the ball - football warming-up/intensity
- The players line up in a circle,
- Ideal is 6 to 8 players per circle.
- Per circle you only have one ball.
- A player plays the ball to another player, chasing the ball towards the player he is playing.
- The second player receives the ball and plays it back to another player in the circle,
- He, too, will chase the ball towards the player he has just played in.
- This keeps repeating itself.
- Passes must be clear and accurate.
- The passes are played over the ground, keep the ball low!
- Just after the pass the players accelerate (short sprint)
- Players call the name of the player they want to play in
- All players constantly stand on their toes, not on flat feet, to improve the speed of action.
- You can make the game more difficult by hitting once.
- You can play with two balls
- Player 1, who has given the pass, should try to tap the player who has played the pass (player 2) before playing the ball to player 3, etc.