"Football line passing - warming-up"
Suitable for the following techniques: condition , warming-up
View drills for other technique
Football line passing - warming-up
Set up your team in 2 lines (4-5 per line max) - only 1 ball needed.
- Players take the ball and then play it to the first person in the line opposite to them. Immediately after the pass they draw a sprint and close the back of the line they just played in. This is repeated over and over again.
- Players are all on their toes ready for the pass.
- Passes are clear and accurate.
- Players must shout if they want the ball to play, and also shout the name to whom they are passing again.
- With the first ball contact they bring the ball under control, the second ball contact is the pass to the other player.
- Apply only one pass.
- Let one line pick up the ball and throw it back to the other line. They will then play the ball back with a volleypass and then simply join the other line.
- Let players take the ball with their thigh and bring it under control after which they pass the ball back over the ground.
- Place a pawn 5 meters on either side of the central point between the 2 lines. After the pass, the players have to walk around the pawn after which they connect in the row.