Soccer drill: improve passing/ kicking (shooting) in combination with finishing
Improve passing/ kicking (shooting) in combination with finishing
- Nr 1 enters into a 1 -2 with nr 2
- Nr 2 must get into the ball
- Nr 1 gives a depth pass to nr 3
- Nr 3 plays in to nr 4 who gets on the ball
- Nr 4 makes room for the incoming player
- Nr 3 plays to nr 5 in the width
- Nr 6 gets the ball and nr 5 determines by playing in whether he wants to have it to the left or to the right
- Nr 6 receives the ball and scores
Structure of the exercise form
- At number 1 players with one ball
- On nr 3 and nr 5 three players
- Move on from nr 1 to nr 6
- If no goalkeeper then nr 6 goes on target
- Increase/decrease the distances
- Play on the outside leg
- Make eye contact, create space and get on the ball.
- At position no. 2, 4 and 6 add a defender.
- Ball on the ground and/or through the air
- At number 2, 4 and 6 first away from the ball and then get inside the ball.
- When nr 1 has control over the ball, then get inside the ball.
- Make sure that they do not play close to each other, because that is easy to defend
- No. 5 determines himself if he wants to have the ball l/re by the way he plays the ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: