View drills for other technique
Improving ball handling
- There will be played 6 against 3.
- 8: 4, 6:3, 7:3, 7:4, 9:4 or 9:5 is also possible.
- With more or less players the dimensions have to be adjusted.
- The 6 may score after 4 replay.
- The 3 may always try to score.
- If the ball is intercepted by the trio, if the ball goes into touch or after scoring, there must be
- to be recounted.
- After, in total, 5 goals or after 10 minutes of substitution.
- In order to make it easier or more difficult, the number of passes can be changed.
Points of attention:
- Use the left and right foot.
- If possible, keep the ball low
- Assuming the right foot.
- Right ball speed.
- Immediate play.