"Passing in squares, running free, calling names/coaching exercises"
Suitable for the following techniques: condition , warming-up
View drills for other technique
Passing in squares, running free, calling names/coaching exercises
- Split your team into four teams of four
- 1 ball per team
- Players play the ball around within their team of four in the area that was put out
- Players are constantly moving, with many tempo changes to find space.
- Each team must try to maintain a diamond shape
- Players must all communicate with teammates, the ball must be asked for and the player's name must be called by the person who is playing the ball.
- Passes should arrive well, in space or in the feet.
- Players should not touch each other, nor should the balls touch each other.
- This exercise requires great vigilance on the part of the players.
- Add a passive defender who can defend any ball.
- Add a defender who can conquer the ball.