View drills for other technique
- The following exercise contains a lot of speed, agility, coordination, passing and even duelling.
- A speed exercise that can be done at any time of the training.
- Any age group can do this exercise. There are enough variations possible that you can apply yourself.
- With the younger and even the older groups the FUN aspect is also very pleasant.
- You can apply this form of exercise to different distances. It is especially important to look at your age group and what you want to achieve.
- Both players A leave with shoulder to shoulder until they're between the poles.
- (1), They then accelerate around the pilon and go back to the stick
- (2,3). Behind the stick, they go sideways over the hurdles
- (4). Again they go behind the stick and accelerate forward to the stick that's the furthest away.
- (5). Back to the other pole again
- (6) to then get a ball played in from B
- (7) on which A finishes on target
- (8).Player who finishes first wins.
- In the older ages you can have the loser do push-ups or do an extra job.
- At younger ages you add up the points.
- A takes the place of B and B goes to A.
- As a variation, you can have players B throw up the ball so that A has to head the ball inside the goal.
- As you can see, it is all about speed, agility and coordination
- Whoever wins, it's always fun and hard work is done
- Have fun with this speed exercise and let us know what you thought of it