Soccer drill: taking back possession
Suitable for the following techniques: defense
Taking back possession
Put out a field with 4 pawns at 20 by 10 meters.
Course of play:
Players must come from one side of the field with a ball on the other side. In the middle is the ball collector. This player should try to take the ball from the running players.
Rules of the game:
- Watch carefully where and when you can run over with the ball.
- The collector must try to chase the players to the side.
- If the collector touches the ball from another player, the player who has touched the ball must be in the middle.
- If the ball goes over the sideline of a player then the player is also off and becomes the collector.
- You may not walk back over the imaginary backline.