Volleyball drill: reception exercise
- Practice on quick movement and stationary play.
- 5 declarers red and 1 blue working player.
- 5 people with ball
- 1 player on both sides of the field at the back
- 1 player on 2
- 1 player on 3
- 1 player on 4
- Working player next to position 4 in block position
- Working player does block and comes out like free blocker and defends technical attack from position 2
- Ball is thrown in from position 3 to deep on 1. Working player does quick move to take out deep ball.
- Short ball is played deep at position 5.
- Attack from position 4. The working player does displacement to 3 meter line and defends.
- Short deep ball at position 1.
- 3 times intensively.
- After this move on until every player has had their turn.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: