Volleyball drills for all skills
- The players take one ball each.
- There are hoops all over the field.
- The players pass from the back line.
- The players try to pass the ball into the hoop.
- Per 3 players, 1 ball.
- Player A bounces the ball and then calls out a color (blue-red).
- Player A throws the ball over.
- Player B goes to the potty at the net, player C goes to the potty at the back of the field.
- Player C catches the ball. Player B catches the ball - passes key to C. C passes key.
- Player A catches the ball.
When playing pass mid:
- Row of attackers on outside (left and right), and row in the middle
- Row middle throws ball to SV
- SV alternating set up to left and right
- Attack, fetch ball and connect in the middle
- If pass right, same but pass from right, attacking from mid and outside
- Player A stands in referee's chair.
- Player B and C are in line-up.
- T throws balls to B and C.
- Player C or B tries to do reception to player A.
- per 3
- one player on each side of the net, Setter at the net
- ball goes over the net and is played underhand to the setter
- setter makes the pass and the ball can be passed to the next setter
- the player who hit the ball goes under the net and becomes setter at that side (the player who passed the ball is always a new setter).
- Player saves
- Reception is made --> pass given
- Attack --> block/ defense
- Turn through --> block stays for a moment (service - 1 - 6 - 5 - (reserve) - 4 - service)
- 3 players on 1 side of the field ( scoring side )
- 3 players serve and go on the other half
- 3 players wait for their turn
- You can only score points on the "scoring side" of the court.
- If you make a mistake or the other team scores, you have to leave the field.
- If you win against the scoring side, you take their place on the "scoring side".
- If you win on the scoring side, you get 1 point.
- play until 1 team has 15, or a time limit and see who has the most points at the end.
- Receptionists line up with 3 in the backfield.
- From the other side there is a save, emphasis is on reception and attack, not difficult save.
- Ball is played centrally to playmaker, pass goes to position 4 or 2.
- After the attack move to the serve. First server replaces the player who took the reception.
- Expansion :
- Playmaker at the net in combination with opposit or central striker.
Improve displacement and foot coordination
First all exercises at low speed, then increase speed.
- Various exercises speed ladder (can be done with ball)
- After speed ladder shuffle exercise defend a ball
- After speed ladder exercise attack the ball on the outside
- After speed ladder exercise attacking a ball at the center
- After speed ladder excercise a turnover ball
- After speed ladder exercise block a ball