Volleyball drills for all skills
Servicepass training for 4 to 12 persons4
2 servers at the servicepoint.
(dynamic) same as static but dancer plays ball on receiver. Passer plays to off-setter. (server becomes reserve, reserve becomes passer, passer becomes receiver etc.)
(static) see four persons
(dynamic) server serves the ball and runs after his/her ball.
Passer passes the ball to the receiver. The player on the right becomes the server and the server
moves in on the left. Catcher becomes server. If this does not work out 1 passer becomes reserve.
Extend with fixed sv and extra player on pos 4, who will attack. Passer becomes attacker, when pass is wrong the passer goes away.
Extend with blocking.
Make pairs and per pair one hoop.
- Play a 2x2 game.
- The ball is thrown into the field,
- The hoop is put on the ground by person 1 on the spot where the ball has to bounce.
- The ball bounces in the hoop and person 2 has to pass the ball.
- Person 1 finishes the game by passing the ball over the net.
- Then it's the other side's turn and they do the same.
PURPOSE: Walking withthe ball and choosing the right position.
- Three players on the back line.
- At about one meter from the sidelines you put a pylon.
- The other players stand around the field to pick up the balls.
- The trainer at the net throws the balls into the field at a high speed.
- It is up to the players to pass the balls back to the trainer, or at least to hit the ball.
- Then the players join in again at the back, and so they keep running and looking at the ball.
- The remaining players stand around the field to collect the balls played away and pass them back to the trainer.
- Pawns further apart, throwing faster, hitting.
- The field will be divided in two.
- We play in two groups.
- Per group you have a service-player and a reserve service-player, a playmaker, a striker, two reception-players and a reserve reception-player.
- Servant and attacker stay in position for x-number of balls.
- Service and reception players change places.
- Storage-reception-pass-attack (players change position in their own group).
- After 5 minutes there is a change of position.
- 2 teams(6,8,10 or 12 players)
- 1 person in the field.
- Other players stand behind the back line in the waiting room.
- T puts ball in play in field A or B.
- You may only play the ball underarm.
- After playing the ball step out and someone in the waiting room takes your place.
- If you make a mistake, make sure you have the ball safe and go and cheer on your teammates.
- If everyone on a team has played away then you have a point.
- 3 players at the net with a ball,
- 1 player in the backfield who is working.
- (all 3 positions are possible at the back 1-6-5)
- Player at the back then receives ball from players at the net in attack,
- drop ball or technical ball,
- always return ball to the player who played the ball.
- The player working on the ball has to pay attention to his foot placement and body position with regard to the player he wants to play to.
- A serves at B
- B plays into C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball
on 6 and possible block
You form groups of 4.
- You divide the group in 2 and you put them opposite each other at the net.
- They spar with each other after each action the player walks to the back line and taps the line.
- Tapping the line you can exchange with a dive, height jump ...
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.