Volleyball drills for all skills
- Setup in system.
- mainly from game situation
- 3 players serve, 6 players in the field.
- after 7 minutes swap 3 teams.
- Teams of 3,
- play 3 against 3.
- Each player may touch the ball once and the ball must be played 3 times.
- Every team that enters the field has a ball, which also goes into the field.
- Batting on both sides of the net,
- expandable with defense and blocking (1 man)
- side A: team set-up, other people on the other side.
- Service from side A
- Team on side B must hit the first two attacks,
- 3rd attack may only be hit,
- Puncture where critical in defense.
- 3 pass setup + 1 SV
- pass to playmaker = 1 point
- sv drops ball in basket = +2 point
- wrong service = 1 point
- foul pass =-1 point.
- After 2 services = turn over
- Triplets 1 ball.
- Two on the backline 1 with ball at the net.
- The ball is thrown in one half of the field, the passer has to call and the other one is going to catch it.
- The players may only pass to their own side.
- If the passer succeeds in catching the ball they both get a point.
- If all passes well the passer has a point (be strict on the pass).
- After 10 balls they rotate.
If the back players get the ball to the net player, they earn an extra point.
Explanation system 3-2-1. Team training with intervention.
- Build up free attack first,
- Outside, middle, back.
- With playmaker,
- two men pass.
Goal: Move to the ball and technique.
- 3 men stand at the net
- the first one throws a long ball on the 7meter line,
- then a short ball and another deep ball in the back.
- T throws ball to line of passers
- Pass to SV on 2/3
- SV gives a good set up at 52 (outside)
- Offender plays BH to the hoop at position 1
- Then to the hoop at position 5
If it goes well, make it a game, every time you hit a hoop, 1 point