Volleyball drills for warming-up
- There are 2 teams who both stand behind the back line.
- In the middle between the two teams are 9 hoops in rows of 3, each team has 5 bags/ ribbons/pins.
- At the start sign of the trainer, one person of each group may run and place a bag or move a bag of the opponent.
- When this player is back behind the line, the next one may run.
- The first team to get 3 in a row wins the game.
- Make pairs. Each pair has 2 tennis balls.
- Player 1 holds arms extended outward with 1 tennis ball in each hand.
- Player 2 stands about 1 meter in front of player 1.
- Player 1 drops 1 ball in a random order.
- Player 2 must try to catch the ball as fast as possible to prevent it from falling on the ground.
- Everyone is divided over the room.
- Then everyone takes 2 persons in mind and gives these persons and themselves a number. 1, 2 or 3.
- The player must now make sure that he is standing in a straight line with these 2 players (in order 1-2-3).
- But everyone has other players in mind so chaos ensues and the players must work together to find a solution.
Make two teams. These players face each other with a ball in the middle on the ground.
The trainer takes turns calling out something for the players to do. This can be :
- Head (tap head)
- Shoulders (tap the shoulders)
- Knee (tap the knees)
- Toe (tap toes)
- Ball (grab the ball)
The pairs compete against each other, trying to get the ball as quickly as possible and win.
groups of 2 players
- Passing left and right alternately
- bounce, left and right alternately
- playing OH and BH/smash
- you pass the ball to the person behind you through your legs and then you stand back until the whole row is at a certain distance
2 groups of 2 persons - 1 group of 3
Group of 2: 1 ballGroup
of 3: 2 balls
Group of 2:
- Player a stands at 3m
- Player b does reception at 3m
- Player a is going to catch reception
Group of 3:
- Player a stands on 3m
- Player b does reception at 3m other side
- Player c catches ball
- Throw 20x
- 20x throw - throw further so player has to turn around
- 15x top spin
- 15x float stroke
- x-number of players standing on a bench
- x-number of players in front at 2 to 3 meters
- player in front of the bench throws the ball so that the player on the bench can catch BH
- player on the bench catches BH > drops to his knees and rolls the ball towards the player on the ground
- Dribbling on the spot
- Sit ups
- Push UPS
- Hand clap
- Shoulder pat