Volleyball drills for warming-up
Variation 1: OH back line (in 1x)
Variation 2: BH back line (in 1x)
Variation 3: in threes
Make 2 teams of about 5 children. Each team stands on one side of the field. Place 5 balls on both 3meter lines.
When the trainer calls GO, everyone rolls the balls to the other side. Who has the least balls in their field after 3 minutes has won.
Each exercise (or choose a number) is done for 30 seconds followed by 15 sec rest:
- Knee lifts on the spot-
Wall sit and pass ball-
Push-Ups (each at their own level)
- Sit-ups (straight and/or oblique abs)
- Bench jumps-
Arm lifts with water bottles-
Planks (regular, or side)
On the start signal, players sprint to the 3m line, tap and shuffle backwards to the back line.
- the intention is to get 3 in a row
- 2 teams per game
- 9 hoops in a square (3x3)
- each team has 3 ribbons, each team its own color
- the first of each team runs to the hoops and puts down the ribbon
- quickly back and touch the next one
- the first player who has no more ribbons (they are already in the square) can move a ribbon
- the team that has 3 in a row first, has won.
simple running exercises for warming up, in which concentration and reaction also play an important role. Organisation: Pairs in an empty, marked out space.
Walk behind each other in a steady pace, criss-crossing the whole room. Number 2 follows every movement of number 1 as fast as possible, keeping about 1 metre distance. After a while change.
As a., but now the front runner tries to lose the back runner by sudden feints and/or tempo changes.
As a., but now other movements are also allowed: cross passes, jumping, lying down quickly and getting up again, etc.
- Perform the same exercises with music
- Do the same exercises in groups of three or four. In this form, 'comical' situations will certainly occur now and then. It doesn't have much to do with korfball then.
- No more pairs: everyone walks freely through each other. The players walk towards each other, feint and then pass to the left.
- Like d., but now passing on the right
- Like d., but now they turn around each other and walk back.
- Special exercise for getting used to the hall: walk criss-cross through the whole hall, but not touching any line. Especially in halls with a lot of lines on the floor this is a good and fun exercise to get the 'contact with the hall' back in the legs.
- Like g., but now keep walking on the lines.
- running around the room and stretching
- Abdominal exercises:
- Legs left,
- elbow - knee,
- legs right,
- ankle on knee left,
- ankle on right knee,
- feet in the air - touch toes
In pairs, facing each other, start at the pawn. On command move sideways to the sideline. Start each in a different direction. Back to the other side and back to the pawn. Who touches the pawn first. At the same time the next pair starts. Make sure there is a change in the pairs.
When there are more than 9 players, double the number. (Also suitable for playing independently and setting out the next exercise in the meantime).
Ping Pong in the large, the thick mats are placed on the 4 benches so that together with 2 cabinets in the middle a large Ping Pong field forms.