Volleyball drills for warming-up
To make the abdominal exercises more fun, I sometimes do the following exercise.
- Have two players sit on the ground at about 2 meters from each other and let them pass the ball overhead.
- Every time they play the ball they have to move their backs back towards the ground and come back up with their abdominal muscles when the ball is played to them again.
- This will not always be a perfect game, but that is a good thing
- If they have to play the ball next to them, they will also immediately use the oblique abdominal muscles
- Make sure that you have some balls in your hand to give to them immediately when the ball rolls away, otherwise the intensity is too low.
- Play fanatically in pairs
- Then the player with the ball at the net,
- Passes ball at 7 m,
- then at 3 m overhands,
- Then 5 red balls
- Two teams with 1 ball.
- Pass to each other and score against the bench.
- The one with the most points wins.
- Walk around the cones with 1 cone in the middle.
- When hitting the pawns dive to the middle.
- The first one who touches the pawn gets a point.
- Walk 3x back and forth in a runner's pace to the net
- Walk 3x back and forth in double-step to the net, waving your arms as you walk
- Cross walk to the net 3x (waving your arms along)
- 3x back and forth sideways to the net (arms swinging)
- 2 against 2, only throw.
- When you've thrown the ball over the net, run around the pawn.
- 2 groups,
- each group must pass in 10 and count out loud.
- Falling down = start over.
- Out of the field = ball for other team.
- Up to 3 points
- Start at the back line,
- to the 3-meter line,
- back to the baseline
- to the center line,
- block jump,
- back line
- Setting up the net
- Running around the room and stretching