Volleyball drills for warming-up
3 line up on the sideline and perform task.
- Throw forward ball for yourself and catch oh, pay attention to stretched arms and hands catch the ball
- Idem, only now catch bra. So above the head
- Throwing the ball for yourself, hopscotch and catch oh, when you catch you stand still for a moment in balance
- Idem now catch bra
On the backline there are 3 rows, each player has a ball, carry out the assignment:
Task 1: Roll the ball for yourself and if the fall is over a be[aalde line (which the trainer decides) then you may start to stop your ball.
Task 2: Throw the ball forward and catch it overhand. Really above your head with hands in a bowl. Move from A to B.
Task 3: The same, but now backwards.
Task 4: Throw up the ball, hopscotch and when you catch the ball, stand still for 5 seconds on 1 leg.
2 or 3 louts (depends on the size of the group)
- Keep in mind that there is a good catcher and a less good catcher.
- If one person catches the ball then you change all the players at the same time so that the weakest player is never left standing!
- When you're finished, stand with both arms up.
- One arm down through the other player, shout KNAK.
- Arm 2 down by fellow player then shout WORST and you're free.
- Locker with a cone on top and then throw the cone off
- Cupboard with basket on top and then throw the ball into it
- 2 benches and then at the end cones and roll them over
- Tjoep rack and then throw in the ball and catch it yourself
- Place a basket and throw the ball in
These exercises have to be done using volleyball technical movements
The player and ticker move like a kangaroo. Slightly through the knees and arms in front of the body. If you are caught, you help the ticker.
One tennis ball per player. Perform the task.
- Bounce the tennis ball on the ground with 1 hand and catch it with 2 hands.
- throw the tennis ball against the wall and catch it after bouncing.
- throw the tennisball in the air and catch it yourself
2 teams with each on a line 3 reversed pawns. There is a middle line where they may not cross and they may not stand in front of a pawn. Move! They have to roll the pawn and not throw it. Only hit the ball with your hands and not with your feet. They learn to look and sit low.
- Mat and then you make a head roll
- Cupboard with an upside down pawn on top of it and then knock it over with the ball. You do this with 1 arm.
- Basket and then throw in the ball using a bra throwing motion.
- Bench upside down and walk over it.
- Cupboard and then climb the length of it and get down on the other side.