Basketball drill: 3v3 high low rebound
Suitable for the following techniques: shooting, rebounding, attack
3v3 High low rebound
- 3v3, trainer passes to one side of 3-point.
- Shutter shoots and as soon as ball is loose everyone may rebound.
- If shot is made then 3 points, but play continues until a rebound is taken.
- On offensive rebounds 3v3 may be played on defensive rebounds there is a switch.
- Each rebound is 1 point. Field score is 2 points
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: