Hockey drill: standing up for your man and making choices
Standing up for your man and making choices
- A starts with the ball and runs up, meets an opponent.
- B runs in at the deep and gets a ball in the run from A
- C runs in and gets the ball in the run from B
- C receives the ball and runs towards the circle, meets an opponent and passes the ball to A who runs through.
- A runs towards the circle and makes a choice or she makes an action herself and goes left along the pawns and rounds on goal
- Or she chooses to pass the ball wide to the right to the run-in C and then C finishes on goal.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: