Hockey drill: switch-over
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control, passing, attack, defense, hitting, positional play
- You start with 3 teams, A, B and C.
- The game will be played on about half a field,
- the ball divider/referee is in the centre of the field in a marked square,
- this square can't be played through.
- There is a goalkeeper in the goal and two goals on the half way line.
- Team A starts defending,
- team B is attacking,
- team C is divided over the 2 small goals.
- Team A has to make sure the ball reaches team C.
- At this moment team B is defending and attacking team C.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: