Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
- Trainer center.
- Player at the net left or right doesn't matter.
- Trainer hits the ball player walks backwards into the field after the pass around the pawn passes another ball to trainer.
- On a good pass the trainer throws a ball to the player who may score.
- divide into 2 groups of 5
- 1 player on each side on position 5
- 1 player under the basket
- ball is thrown over the net and the passer plays the ball into the basket
- after that you join the group on your own side of the net.
- short long underhand
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- player at the net plays the ball overhand short-long to other player who plays it back underhand
- after 15x change
- sideways - underhand
- Idem, only now a deep ball is played left and right of the player.
- after 15x change.
- mix - underhand
- Idem, but now everything is mixed and varied
- after 15x change.
- arms (plank)
- right foot in front
- eyes' of shoulders right direction
- Pass player 1 to 2.
- Pass it on the bottom of the screen to 1.
- Player 1 throws to the left and right of player 2.
- Divide the players into two groups, one on each side of the net.
- Per half 2 players in the field, the others behind them.
- When a player has played, he leaves the field and another player enters the field.
- Trainer puts the ball in play and the players play the ball only underhand in one go to the other court.
- Games up to 25 give extra challenge.
- Define the trajectory of the ball,
- move quickly,
- passing to a certain position,
- communication with teammates.
- Teams of 3 or 4 players.
- One team on each side of the net.
- One court is the winners court (Kings Court).
- From the other court is served.
- The team that wins the point goes to, or stays on, the winners court.
- The losing team leaves the court and is replaced by a new team who will also serve.
- (be ready with a ball !).
- Only self made points from Kings Court count.
- Trainer hits on 2 passers.
- These pass, set-up and attack.
- Then next pair
- On both sides of the net 1 person in the field. line up behind the field.
- The first ball must be thrown in easily, the first one to throw stays in front of the net to play underhand.
- Get back in line.
- The ball may bounce once and then be played underhand over the net.
- Touching the backline after you've been there.
- Try to serve the pawns from the bank. Team that empties the bank first wins