Hockey drill: tip-in expansion
- Preparation to practice with the tip-in. Further practice with the hard and pure pass to each other.
- A push the ball to B on the forehand pay attention to the technique (hands apart, left foot in front, get power from your whole body, move your arms in the direction you are going)
- B push the ball back to A,
- A push to C
- C back to A,
- A push to D and D back to A.
- When B has played the ball back to A he turns and goes around the pawn and offers himself to the head circle to receive the ball.
- A takes the ball from D and gives a hard aimed flats towards E.
- E makes eye contact with the incoming B and gives a directed pass (may be push or flats)
- B takes the ball open, lines it up and completes with a strike on goal.
- After shooting, he accelerates around the pawns to run a tip-in ball.
- F makes eye contact with B and gives a hard aimed flat just as if he is going to score.
- B causes the ball to change direction.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: