"which of the four"
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control , passing , attack , defense , dribbling , hitting , pass around player
View drills for other technique
which of the four
- The trainer (T) rolls the ball (1) to one of the four front players (for example A).
- Player A receiving the ball (2) plays a duel with player V1 opposite him.
- The goal is to score the ball at the opponent's goal.
- If V1 manages to intercept the ball, he plays it to V2.
- Now V2 may try to score with player B.
- After a goal, the form of play starts over again.
Making it easier
- Play a 1-1 duel on the two fields for a few minutes, after a goal, the substitute player comes into play.
Make it more difficult
- After the ball is taken by V1, V1 and V2 may try to score against player A (now it has become a 2-1 game).
- A has to defend.
- If A takes the ball, he plays it to player B.
- Player A and B play a 2-2 duel on players V1 and V2.