Volleyball drills for warming-up
- all the children walk in a line behind each other,
- the last one runs slalom between the people until he is the first.
- sit up
- oblique sit up
- back muscles:
- lift left leg and right arm
- hands under the chin
- arm muscles:
- spin around, pump
- leg muscles:
- sqaud, lunges
- The players are evenly matched on one side of the pitch.
- e.g. 4-4 they play in 3 contacts every time someone has played a ball that person runs to the back line and taps it and comes back so you play all the time
- you can play this all over the field, inside the 3 meter line or outside the 3 meter line
- Ladder walking at high speed. Can be extended with left-right stepping out of the ladder with one or two feet.
- Slalom around the pawns.
- Attack pass to the net and shuffle backwards (3x attack pass and 2x shuffle).
- Step under the net.
- Sideways past the net with head under net edge.
- Make a dive across the field.
- Walk around the pawn and sprint over the backline.
- Run back to starting position.
5 exercises (for each player 1 and after 2 min. change)
- exercise 1: abdominal muscle and back muscle
- exercise 2: jump on the bench
- exercise 3: jump ropes
- exercise 4: big step with left to front, then bend the knee (with ball)
- exercise 5: wall sit
- Trainer stands with ball carrier at the net
- Players divide into 2 groups
- 1 group stands on the left side of the field other group stands on the right side of the field
- Trainer throws the ball alternately left and right of the field,
- players have to catch the ball and put it back in the cart and then close again on the other side.
- Extension: players can play reception to the net and catch the ball themselves.
- Play fanatically in pairs
- Then player with ball at the net, gives ball at 7 m,
- then at 3 m above, below,
A short but intensive warming up to get the heart rate up and warm up properly.
This is completely without the ball.
- To start this warming up we first start with 2 to 3 laps around the field.
- This is to warm up the muscles a little bit.
- Then we stand in a circle.
- And do the following exercises in order with a 10 count rest each time
- 30 sec. Jumping jacks
- 30 sec bench (with the back against the wall and knees in an angle of 90 degrees)
- 30 sec push-ups
- 30 sec crunch (abdominal muscles)
- 30 sec Squats
- 30 sec planking
- 30 sec alternating Lunges First left and right or vise versa
- we do this two times
Each pair 1 ball.
1 person throws the ball. the other person plays the ball back overhand with hard contact.
change after 20 balls.
step 2: pass to each other with the hard contact technique.