Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- In each section there are two couples, a lady and a gentleman.
- In each pair a good (least bad) attacker must be represented.
- When one of the couples cuts in front of the pass, the other one takes the rebound by cutting over the block. The other pair must then be able to shoot through the 1v1 duel.
- 1 to 1, four players of equal strength at a post.
- Each player attacks for one minute or switches when two goals are scored.
- Everyone is allowed to attack twice, whereby the following is allowed at the separate turns:
- 1st turn: only shoot
- 2nd turn: everything is allowed, including the walkthrough ball.
- 4 balls in a row, a pylon 10 metres in front of the basket, pairs with 1 ball per basket. 1 player in front of the basket with the ball near the pylon.
- (Change every goal).
- Two people per post.
- One on the penalty spot, one under the basket.
- The ball is thrown by the person under the basket and the person in front of the basket shoots quickly.
- If you shoot 50% you can keep shooting.
- This for 8 minutes.
- Pairs together on 1 basket.
- One person in front of the basket at 2,5 to 3 metres, one player in front of the basket at 6 metres.
- Pairs at a basket, the starting position is diagonal.
- The player in front has the ball.
- The player behind the basket has a pylon.
- We do a regular 1 against 1 duel of 80 seconds,
- with 40 seconds under light pressure (so the attacker doesn't have to change much speed)
- and 40 seconds under full pressure.
- The defender will sometimes deliberately make a defensive mistake in the first 40 seconds:
- he gives the attacker some space for the shot. The attacker has to take advantage of this by passing the ball in time.
- After 40 seconds you blow your whistle and the attack will start under full pressure.
- The attackers are going to dodge, the attacker is going to try to dodge twice, after the second dodge a walkthrough is made or the ball is passed to the other attacker for a shot.
- The defender will give a little pressure on the declarer by threatening to jump ahead.
- The attacker has to make himself wide to prevent this.
- Boxes together near a basket, 1 attacker, two players with the ball in front of the basket at 7 metres, one player defending the players in front of the basket.
- The players in front of the basket make a dodging move (using a lot of acceleration of course!) and the defender follows the player.
- The dodging player tries to pass the defender with the ball. The defender is only trying to defend the ball, not the pass! Does the player with the ball pass the defender? After 1 minute the defender changes.