basketball drills for Seniors
- 2 or 4 teams (1 or 2 fields)
- Each team has 1 ball and is at the head of the bucket
- Take turns shooting
- If you score then you may go to the other basket to shoot a free throw
- Is it touching, it is 1 point.
- At 5 points the team has won
- Possibly you can turn it into a conditioning training
- When a shot is missed
- There must then be run to the back line and back
- A runs in and (runs or around his/her axis and passes the ball to B or gives a sliding flat to B).
- B takes the ball open and gives a weighted push (a push that stops rolling) in the course of player C
- C takes the ball and accelerates to the pilons line without stopping or slowing it down (hip just in front of the left foot is the easiest way to do this) C the ball in the course of Player D
- Player D runs through the ball and takes the ball strongly. He runs through one gives a backhand pass (FINGERS SPREAD) to E
- Player E takes the ball at once and gives a bouncing ball in the course of F that takes and scores!
- Player A must give a slide on B (let the ball slide off your stick)
- Persist: you are chasing your ball
- Reaction speed and 1 against 1
- Divide the players into pairs and give them one number per pair.
- When the trainer says a number, the players with that number sprint to the center as fast as possible, grab the basketball and dribble to basket for 1 to 1.
- They get only 1 attempt to score. After their goal attempt, the ball goes back to the trainer.
- You can also call several numbers at once for 2 against 2, 3 against 3 etc.
- Numbers opposite each other.
- Increasing distance slowly.
- Pass with 1 hand up on 1 hand teammate.
- Catch with 1 hand and throw back. Continue until ball falls.
- Alternate right/left.
- As soon as this runs.
- Two numbers left and right midcourt.
- Throw with 1 hand, catch, pass with same hand on cutting player for lay-up.
- Left/right alternate.
Everyone has a basketball and 1 tennis ball:
- Dribble with the tennis ball (do not use basketball)
- Dribble -> toss the tennis ball and catch it
- Dribble -> drop tennis ball -> take back the tennis ball above your hand in a quick movement.
- Dribble -> throw tennis ball up briefly -> take back the tennis ball with your upper hand in a fast movement.
- Dribble -> drop tennis ball -> crossover dribble -> take back tennis ball above hand in a fast movement
- Dribble -> throw up tennis ball -> crossover dribble -> catch tennis ball before it falls to the ground
- Dribble -> throw up tennis ball against the wall -> catch tennis ball again
For the Basketball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Basketball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.