Hockey drill: overplaying and scoring
Overplaying and scoring
Overplaying to score
- Two players continuously play the ball over
- until one of them is so close to the goal
- that he can score in the goal.
Variation 2-1 situation:
- Under pressure from the defender, the attackers must now play together and try to score.
- The defender can score a point by conquering the ball and then dribbling over the dead ball line.
- This is the short side without a goal.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: