Hockey drill: game with substitutions
Suitable for the following techniques: ball control passing attack defense dribbling hitting pass around player
Game with substitutions
- Two teams with substitutes, substitutions are made when a goal is scored.
- Each person defends a goal, on each field there are 5 goals,
- so there are also 5 people who defend these goals.
- If a goal is scored in your goal, you have to sit on the sidelines and you become a substitute.
- A new player (substitute) from the side enters the field and will defend the goal.
- If a goal is scored, it is 1 point.
- The team that has the most points at the end of the game is the winner.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: